Wednesday 27 July 2016

Top Tier Compliment Getters


Not all compliments are the same. Sure, if I know I'm looking good, and you recognize it, that's awesome. But if I'm just feeling regular and David gives me a compliment, then something is special. The best compliments are from random strangers or from friends who don't really care about beauty. If they notice, and they take the time to tell you...well, I think those compliments are top tier. Here is a round up of products I received such compliments from.


L'Oreal Color Caress in Pink Resistance: "Your lips look really pretty today!"

YSL Rouge Pur Courture #52: "That color, woah!"

Georgia Armani Eyes to Kill #24: "What eyeshadow were you wearing because it looked so good!"


Estee Lauder Perfectionist Serum Foundation: "Your face looks flawless today!"

Illamasqua Blush in Thrust: "I'm loving that color, its so different!" 

Lancome La Vie est Belle Parfum: "What are you wearing? It just had to tell you its really nice!"



What were products you've used where you've gotten unexpected compliments?

0 comments:

Post a Comment