Wednesday 22 June 2016

In the Moment #34: #LDBeauty, the Event I've Waited Years For


I have waited years for this event.

Yes, it was my privileged problem to watch all my Vancouver blogger compatriots participate in the London Drugs beauty previews while I sat in Toronto. Attendees were flow to events on helicopters, driven in limos, lavished with attention and food, and they all walked away arms heavy with product.

This year, THIS YEAR, I. got. to. go.  And it was as awesome as I anticipated.



Here are some (blurry) event photos.


The low down:
- last Wednesday
- limo rides to and from
- 16 cosmetic vendors
- more makeup swag than you can shake your fist at
- a carousel of waiters with appies





This is the beauty life and I'm so happy to be a part of it.



Best in show: 
I want to do another post on the top things coming out, starting in July, at London Drugs. For now, I have to give kudos for two unexpected things that were fantastically awesome.




Kiss Professionals, of eye lash and nail stick on fame, is coming out with makeup items and they are amazing. I returned to that booth literally 3 times to swatch and re-swatch their items.


UK budget makeup brand, Make Up Revolution will have full skus at London Drugs and from what I'm getting from  online reviews, this is something to be pretty excited for.

Seen at the show: 
The CBB crowd and other recognizable bloggers were present.





And of course, at the end of it all, we happily walked away with new things to try!



0 comments:

Post a Comment