Wednesday 16 March 2016

Letting Blush in the Door (ft. Wetnwild Coloricon Blush in Mellow Wine*)

Wet n Wild Coloricon Blush in Mellow Wine

Everytime I think I have enough blush, a new blush delivery shows up and I'm rocking back and forth on the floor trying to convince myself that I should/shouldn't keep it. I love WetnWild's Coloricon Blush in Pearlescent Pink and had the hugest battle over whether to keep Heathered Silk in my stash. Now, I'm battling with Mellow Wine*. 


Wetnwild Coloricon Blush in Mellow Wine

The Coloricon Blushes are amazing. Super pigmented, blendable and at the most outragiously affordable price of $5CDN. The Mellow Wine shade is a perfect rosey melon color that's great for all sorts of looks. I applied this onto my face with a brush and had an "ahhhhhhhhhhhh" moment of glory as I basked in the great smooth formula. These are so hard to let go of because they perform so well!

Wetnwild Coloricon Blush in Mellow Wine

Wetnwild Coloricon Blush in Mellow Wine

Wetnwild Coloricon Blush in Mellow Wine

I think I'd be pretty happy condensing down my blush stash to incorporate all the WetnWild shades and nothing else. NO! I take that back because my Burberry Earthy Blush is looking me in the face and I know I've been using Tarte's Exposed a lot recently (why....the pan is so dry...). I'm really just incurring torture upon myself when I allow awesome products to come through my door! How could I give this WetnWild option up!? And yet....my decluttering goal...

Tell me your struggles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment