Monday 7 March 2016

Nuxe Révé de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm*

Nuxe Révé de Miel Lip Balm

The way that Nuxe Reve de Miel Ultra Nourishing Lip Balm* ($20CDN, 15g) has been discussed by bloggers increased my interest in this product. People have mentioned how thick it is, how you have to "break the top seal" for it to work, how its one of best lip balms out there (or not). I had a satisfied feeling when I dipped into that little pot and thought about how my experience would compare with everyone else's.


Nuxe Révé de Miel Lip Balm

I noticed immediately that I did not have to "break the top seal" in my jar. Some bloggers found the product hard and had to really get into down a few layers before it was applicable. My warm finger picked up the product easily and the balm was softened enough to use. There is no doubt though that this is a thicker texture; this does not have the vasoline-like slip characteristic of stick lip balm. You can feel the balm on your lips yet its not heavy and is truly protective. I don't mind using this daily but its most satisfying to use before bedtime.

The lip balm contains many nourishing ingredients including Calendula, Rose Tree Muscatel. Beeswax, Soy Lecithin (Not GMO), Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Honey, and Vitamin E. It is meant for dry cracked lips and I can see it performing quite well in that arena. For an economic options, I still like my HG Blistex Lip Medix but if I was feeling splurgy, I know this will deliver protection and care to my lips. I can see why this is such a workhorse for some people and I'm actually quite pleased that I didn't have some of the same issues of application as a few bloggers have had! 

What's your fanciest and well performing lip balm?

0 comments:

Post a Comment