Monday 12 October 2015

Reversa Anti-Wrinkle Cream SPF 30*

Reversa sun screen anti-wrinkle cream spf 30 review

My attempt to continue with sun protection throughout the year is still going strong and I've been switching in and out of different things but the Reversa SPF 30 Anti-Wrinkle Cream* ($45 CDN, 50ml) with 8% Glycolic Acid and UVA/UVB filters is in my rotation. 


Reversa sun screen anti-wrinkle cream spf 30 review

Honestly, decreasing sun spots and evening out my skin tone (even though I don't have too many spots) feels like a losing game. I could use all the serums in the world but not applying sunscreen would make it a Sisyphusian task, which is why I always try to use facial sunscreen. But with so many being thick, pore clogging and just uncomfortable, its hard to find a formula that's thin but still gives protection.

Reversa sun screen anti-wrinkle cream spf 30 review

I like that the Reversa formula is oil free. It doesn't feel greasy when applied and it dries down well. It still gives a slightly thick feeling though but better than other facial sunscreens I've tried. It applies quite smoothly and I don't find any issues with putting makeup over it. It is supposed to exfoliate, moisturize, soften and smooth the skin while reducing the appearance of lines, wrinkle and brown spots.

In general, I like this formula and it does well compared to some others I've tried. This formula is a step up from the basic facial sunscreen with its oil-free formula, comfortable wear and non-greasy feel. I have tried other formulas that are even thinner but I don't feel like they are as protective. This seems to be a good middle ground and I like that there is Glycolic Acid which will help improve skin texture over time. An exfoliator paired with a sunscreen seems like a good double duty product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment