Saturday 26 September 2015

PSA: The Only Empties that Matter


I'm not saying that other empties don't matter, but the glory derived from the emptied bottles of shampoo, body lotion and cleanser pales in comparison to the unicorn magic glow that comes from finishing a makeup product. There is a still a special place in my heart that will rah-rah for you, as you make your way through everyday products but I think we can all agree, that the largest collective cheer (alongside gasps of admiration) come when we witness a finished lipstick or a finished eyeshadow.

Finishing a makeup color product is master-slayer level of empti-age. It is the peak of empti-age accomplishments. Not only does it prove to others that it can be done but that you have climbed the Makeup Everest, entered the hallowed halls of the makeup gods and by prostrating your emptied products on the alter, have been accepted.

I have yet to attain this near mythical achievement but I have recently come close. The elation I felt from finishing three eyeliners and a compact was near nirvana. I can only imagine the feelings from finishing a lipstick or eyeshadow.

Have you ever finished a color product?

0 comments:

Post a Comment