Wednesday 30 September 2015

Dior Rouge Dior for Fall - Nouvelle Femme, Continental and Unique*

Rouge Dior lipstick 542 nouvelle femme 753 continental 956 unique review swatch

Being able to see the full range of colors that come out during a seasonal line gives me an inside looking into how brand's make color choice. For Fall, Dior has launched some new shades in their Rouge Dior* ($42CDN, 0.12oz) line and Nouvelle Femme, Continental and Unique is such a nice, though safe, capsule of Fall shades.

Rouge Dior lipstick 542 nouvelle femme 753 continental 956 unique review swatch


Rouge Dior lipstick 542 nouvelle femme 753 continental 956 unique review swatch

Rouge Dior lipstick 542 nouvelle femme  review swatch

Nouvelle Femme worked as a light pink shade on me, slightly too light for my summer coloring though. 

Rouge Dior lipstick 753 continental review swatch

Continental wasn't quite a berry but a nice medium rose shade. This is almost an MLBB for me.

Rouge Dior lipstick 956 unique review swatch

Unique is a vampy red which is very on point for a fall season. Of the three I felt that this was the most interesting shade.

-----------
There's not much else to say about these except that my true reaction was, again, how curated, but almost expected, these three were. There's nothing too unexpected, the colors are executed well and I suspect that most women will find one of these to enjoy. 

Though these performed comparable to other cream lipsticks I've used (ie, can wear off during meals,  nice coverage, good pigmentation and sits comfortably on the lips) they do have a lipstick scent to them which I can taste. Usually I'm not bothered by product scents but its a different story if you can taste it and it doesn't taste too good. That's ok though since these three shades are pretty 'safe' and you will be able to curate these colors yourself in other brands! 

Do you have the perfect curated lip collection for Fall?

0 comments:

Post a Comment