Friday 6 March 2015

Knocking Out a Moose ft. Angel


I know you can smell me when I wear Thierry's Angel. I know you can smell me coming at you for at least a block and I'm sorry if you're one of these people that can't take the amazing scent cloud that surrounds me.

Thierry's Angel is a crowd divider. You either want to bath in it, or you'd rather smell feet. Unfortunately for those in the latter camp, the strong sillage of this perfumes makes it instantly detectable across a room. You're just going to have to hold your nose while you're around me. I promise not to be offended. 


Fragrantica describes Angel as an Oriental Vanilla with an enourmous sillage that's long lasting. Subtle, this is not. There are notes of melon, cotton, orange, coconut, cassia, jasmine, bergamot followed by honey, apricot, blackberry, plum, orchid, peach, lily of the valley, red berry, rose and based with dark chocolate, caramel, tonka, musk, patchouli, and vanilla. Everything but the kitchen sink. 

This was the very first perfume I fell in love with and I gave up 500 Sephora points willingly to receive this perk bonus a while back. I already have 50ml of this but I need more. I admit that covering myself in the body creme, hair spray and spritzing would knock out a moose but I'm happy for the options and have been using these very sparingly. I promise to warn you if I'm wearing it today.

Do you have a perfume that people hate, but you love?

Let's Connect:

0 comments:

Post a Comment