Sunday 1 February 2015

YSL Family Photo

ysl glossy stin 13 109 rouge volumpte shine 12 kiss and blush 2 rouge pur couture 52 s

Half of this beauty business is simply about appreciating how pretty some things are. Let's not kid ourselves and just accept this skin layer and brain cell reduced side of our personalities. Hold hands, sing Kumbaya, no one is judging.

When you show me high end products, a slow drool trail may just start developing as I gape in admiration (like I've repeatedly mentioned, I've never said I was glamorous, nor sanitary, nor a lot of other things. This list seems to get progressively longer as I continue to blog). And when you show me YSL, well...the heart does patter just a touch faster.  I'd be remise if I didn't offer the opportunity to share this corruptly plain joy, so here is my little current YSL family.

ysl glossy stin 13 109 rouge volumpte shine 12 kiss and blush 2 rouge pur couture 52 s

I never really start out with the intent to 'collect' but that's what seems to be happening. The Glossy Stains have got to be my favorite of the bunch. I didn't quite expect to love #109 as much as I do and #13 is a vey bold fuchsia, almost too bold. I've already explained my purchase of the much coveted (is it still covetted? or has popular opinion waned on that already?) Rouge Pur Couture #52 and I recently procured the Kiss and Blush in #2 and the Rouge Volupte Shine in #12 which embarrasingly have still yet to be given a good run.

ysl glossy stin 13 109 rouge volumpte shine 12 kiss and blush 2 rouge pur couture 52 swatch

Lately I've been buying more high end products and forgoing most drugstore options.  Well lately, I haven't been buying much makeup actually, which has been a step towards progress in my opinion. Without any real intention of increase the number (who ever has that intention?), I'm pretty happy with my little capsuled YSL collection.

Do you have a favorite YSL product?

Let's Connect:

0 comments:

Post a Comment