Sunday 22 February 2015

L'Oreal Total Repair Extreme Shampoo and Total Repair 5 Instant Miracle

L'Oreal Total Repair Extreme Shampoo and Total Repair 5 Instant Miracle review

I'm pretty sure I've been through more shampoo and conditioner types than lovers at this point. I will find the one, damn it!. Have I become the Tay Swift of the hair washing world?! With every new one I reach for, I try and overcompensation for the things the previous lacked. So, while Herb left my strands dry and too squeaky clean, and Lush just wasn't cutting it, I went extreme and took up L'Oreal's Total Repair Extreme Shampoo and Total Repair 5 Instant Miracle to remind me that love washing my hair can be safe and caring again.

Total Repair Extreme Shampoo ($6, 385ml) seems like a heavy weight in the hair game. "Extremely damaged, over-processed hair", mine was not...but I figured this MUST save some of the dryness from Herb. With Lak 1000 and Ceramide, it instantly penetrates, repairs split ends and reconstructs hair fibres. 

Total Repair 5 Instant Miracle ($7, 2000ml) doesn't say if it's a conditioner or a mask but I've used it after shampooing. Made for damaged hair, it increases strength, density, vitality and shine to the hair with Pro-keratine and Ceramide. 

Since my hair really wasn't all that fried, I might have gone a bit too heavy duty with the damage control, like choosing a body builder after a few go 'rounds with a mincy gangly hipster. But omigod, we have reached Fekkai level softness ladies, for a quarter of the price. With this pairing, my hair is strong and silky soft, the kind of soft where your hands run through your hair without realizing that your boss is wondering why you aren't paying attention to the conversation and are toying with your hair. Scandalous. I swear I'm not flirting. So...if you're in need of some heavy duty repair, maybe give these two a go. I'm a bit curious to see what the others in this line will deliver and might get the proper matching conditioner next time. 

Let's Connect:

0 comments:

Post a Comment