Thursday 4 September 2014

Guest Post: Sarah's FOTD

Hello, I'm Sarah from Workaday Ramblings. Jenn was kind enough to let me take over today with a simple yet colourful look.

I really like experimenting with colour, and have recently discovered a love for orange cheeks and lips as they tend to look fresh and vibrant. When I think orange makeup, I immediate think of pairing it with green, not sure why. I may have blue eyes, but they have enough green and grey in them that I find myself grabbing at all the green eye products.


On my eyes, I started with my Lise Watier Feline palette. It has 4 shades, but I only used the 2 cooler toned shades. I applied the lighter shade all over my lid and the darker shade on my outer lid and crease. 

I then applied double eyeliners, starting with a super skinny line of Revlon Colorstay Skinny just along my lash line. I then added a line of Nicka K Shimmer Eyeliner right above it. This is a super bright metallic liner. Both liners have a skinny yet solid applicator that makes application quite easy, as long as your hands don't shake.

I finished my lashes with a coat of Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes.

With the complicated part done, I finished my face with some Essence Kalinka blush and applied a layer of Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Audacious to my lips.


I think the overall look is fresh and fun, with a bright pop of colour. 

What do you think? Do you like to pair green with orange?

0 comments:

Post a Comment