Tuesday 12 August 2014

Tarte Exposed - The No Think Blush

Tarte Exposed  blush review

For the longest time, I waffled on this product. In general, I'm a HUGE waffler. In a former life, I was a waffle iron. If I were in parliament, I'd probably filibuster until I ran out of breath in order to avoid making decisions. BUT one Gummy McGummerson made this decision so much easier when I snapped it up for something piddly like $8 from her Blog Sale. Thanks GUMMY (you enabler, you)!!!

tarte exposed blush swatch review

Tarte Amazonian Clay blush promises to be a longwearing, soft blush that will last up to 12 hours. Tarte is a nude plum and is infused with Amazonian clay. YADA YADA YADA. You guys know all about these. Honestly though, I found the texture a bit stiff in the pan and you do need to wiggle your brush a little to pick up pigment.

tarte exposed blush swatch review

You guys ALSO KNOW that this is the shade is THE BOMB! It honestly needs to reside in everyone's collection and may be all you ever need. It goes with every type of look and is something you don't even need to think about. NO THINK = good in the mornings. I'm lazy. You're lazy. Let's just embrace that fact and all get on the Exposed bandwagon.

tarte exposed blush swatch review

If you've been waffling, be a greek god and JUST DO IT. I'm sure you've picked up less useful things with a whole less thought. I know I have....

What's your No Think blush? 

Let's Connect:

0 comments:

Post a Comment