Thursday 10 July 2014

Korean Wishlist

Korean Wishlist

I'm not going to lie. I love my Asian cosmetics and skincare, especially the ones that come from Korea. Not only does the packaging grab you with cute graphics, they always have such amazing claims. It's hard to resist and so here are a few things I've been eyeing for a while.



1. Lioele Active Therapy Ampoule Brightening
Brightening serums are really a dime a dozen in the asian skincare world, but I've heard some good reviews about this one (with before and after photos!) so it's piqued my curiosity. I'm still on my brightening quest so maybe this will work out?

2. OST Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum
I don't know how popular this serum actually is, but all the hype WISHTREND has place around this bottle makes it seem really popular (but I wonder if there's a bit of self-fulfilling marketing going on around this). Either way, Vitamin C has been known to brighten skin and this little bottle is suppose to deliver.

3. Clip Lipnicure
After seeing the ads for this lip lacquer, how could I resist! The colors are so vibrant! And with the matte or glossy (with a topcoat) option, these long lasting pigments have really been calling out to me for a long time.





4. Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint
I've been meaning to try a Korea lip tint product for a while. There are a lot of mixed reviews on lip tints in general. Most formulas seem a bit drying, but there's something about the lip ads that make tints seems so appealing anyways.


5. IOPE Air Cushion XP SPF 50
"Cushion" foundations started to be a thing in Korean maybe around last year or 2 years ago? I still haven't tried one and I think either Amore Pacific or IOPE came out with the first one. Gotta try the original right?

6. IOPE Bio Essence Intensive Conditioning
Liah from YellowyCream swears by this stuff. 'Enough said.

7. Etude House Skin Malgem Fresh Toner
I tried a good sized sample of this one and if you're looking for a toner that keeps you matte for longer without drying out your face this is it. I was quite impressed by how comfortable it felt on and how I keep me "fresh" for the length of the day. This is actually quite affordable as well, something like $18 tops but I've seen it for less.

What's on your Korean wishlist?

Let's Connect:

0 comments:

Post a Comment