Thursday 10 April 2014

Swapping the Stash with Citron and Guavaberry

sleek rose gold blush, tarte off the cuff palette, chanel intonation blush, clinique peach pop blush swatches

Let's be honest, sometimes we just want to try something without committing to the purchase. Thankfully, blogger friends makes this easy enough and so  Vanessa from Citron and Guavaberry and I had a little get together over the weekend, where not only fun times were had but also some blush swappin' was done.

sleek rose gold blush, tarte off the cuff palette, chanel intonation blush, clinique peach pop blush swatches

My heart did little pitter-patters when Vanessa suggested swapping. The girl knows her blushes and I had my eye on more than a few in her stash. Being the generous being that she was, no restrictions  were placed on what I could borrow and she readily traded one of my MAC blushes, my NARS palette and ...I can't remember what else now hahah, for her Clinique, Sleek, Chanel, and Tarte blushes. SO EXCITED!



Vanessa and I spent most of the day chatting, having lunch, walking on Roncy, checking out David's Tea and the awesome Polish bakery on my street, and watching a few pilot episodes. I'm pretty sure I'm going to follow up with Once Upon A Time now because of her. Not only is she a blush curator but the girl watches enough TV that she's almost a resource. Oh...the life of a student.





I'm pretty excited to give most of these a go. Hopefully I don't fall too in love since two of the items are LE.

Have you makeup buddies to swap with? Anything that you feel in love with because of the swap?

Daily Zen: I've sort of fallen in love with marinating and baking tofu. I've never done that before and usually cook tofu in more traditionally Asian ways but this is BRILLIANT. A nice crust surrounds the tofu and the density is quite nice once you press all the water out. Here's a simple recipe.

Let's Connect:

0 comments:

Post a Comment