Saturday 8 February 2014

How Many Product Do You Use in the Morning?

Uh...More than I expected....

I forget who, but someone out there in the beauty blogging world did this post and she had some ridiculous number of products. I thought to myself, "Pffffft, no way! I've got to be better than that!" 
 Uh...well not really LOL.

18 products total.
And I was skimping on the eyeshadow too!



Morning Cleanes:
Sensodyne Toothpaste
Cetaphil cleanser
Clean&Clear Acne Treatment
Eysilix eye treatment
Effaclar Duo
Missha The First treatment Essence
Etude House Moistfull Cream
Etude House Moistfull Essence.


Makeup Face:
Primer: Becca Mattifying primer
Foundation: Urban Decay Naked Skin
Concealer: MUFE Full Cover
Setting Powder: Ben Nye Neutral Set
Eyebrows: MUFE eyebrow pencil
Shadow/Liner Primer: NARS
Liner: Urban Decay Zero
Mascara: Lancome Hypnose Star
Lips: Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothy
Blush: Paul&Joe

So I think the other blogger had something in the mid-20s? I could totally see someone doing that LOL. Usually I use at least 2 shadows on my eyes. Sometimes up to 5 so...I could have had about 23 products for my face...That's actually a lot more than I expected.

Man...I use a LOT of stuff in the morning.

How many products do you use in the morning?

Follow me on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment