Saturday 11 January 2014

Pre-Xmas Haul


(Unfortunately photos in this post were lost due to The Great Deletion of 2014. Some efforts to re-do photos will be made but not all posts will be redone.)

This is way past due but here is a haul of the stuff I bought just before Xmas. Mostly it was due to Black Friday sales. Damn you Black Friday Sales...!


I went on a bit of a Moleskin splurge since they were on sale at Amazon and was already thinking of picking one up for David. I bought him the Moleskin lined Reporter notebook for his new workbag which my Mom got him from Danier (lucky lucky boy). After hearing about how awesome the Professional journals are, I added that to my cart and finally, the 3 pack Cahier XL in Black, 3 pack pocket in Navy and 2 pack XS Volant in green. I have been using the 3 pack Cahier L for my journals and I absolutely LOVE the quality of the paper and the way they fold flat. This is not small thing for someone who is lefthanded. I also discovered this book of fun writing prompts and wanted a new notebook to get back into writing again.



From Chapters, I picked up two travel candle trios of Voluspa Candles since  Rae from The Notice did us all a service (or disservice) by posting a list of online Black Friday Sales. I can't wait to use them! They smell so amazing!


 The 'fitbook' which is a 12 week fitness journal made it into my cart as well.  I had been typing my workouts into the notes app in my iphone but I wanted to put it somewhere more specific and have a place where I could plan my workouts in advanced. I just started using it and though it's not perfect, its a good way to visualize how you've progressed in your workouts.

I also picked up a Korres Lip Glaze in Raspberry and Lip Butter in Wild Rose from All Cosmetics Wholesale for an amazing price. If you haven't found that site yet, they carry limited edition or discontinued items for cheap! It's a great way to grab something if you missed it the first time around. They have a very large selection of brands including high end (Dior, Bobbie Brown, Benefit) to drugstore (Wet 'n' Wild, Rimmel) to some indie brands as well. Check them out!

Are you a journal user? Have you tried All Cosmetics Wholesale?

Follow me on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment