Tuesday 31 December 2013

OOTD #2: Keep on keeping warm.

Sometimes all you want to be is warm. 




Having awesome down-filled North Face snow boots and a cashmere sweater are perfect ways of doing just that. 


Also, am super happy about this blue bag I got in China. 

Happy New Years Eve guys! Do you guys have New Years plans? What are they?
Now that I'm back in Toronto, my vacation is over, and I really can't be bothered to think of what to do for New Years. When I was in high school, I'd always wish that I could go out with my friends for New Years but my family was pretty adamant about having everyone at home to pass that midnight mark together. This was all through undergrad too.

Now that I /can/ go out with people for New Years, all I want to do is stay home and read a book. Odd how that is right? But then again, I'm not so secretly an old lady.

Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment