Saturday 20 April 2013

Review: Make Up For Ever Eyebrow Pencil No.4

(Unfortunately photos in this post were lost due to The Great Deletion of 2014. Some efforts to re-do photos will be made but not all posts will be redone.)

I was talking to my friend about how I put my eyebrows on in the morning and I realized how ridiculous that was. It sounded like I had these little eyebrows waiting for me in a case and I would put them on my face each time I woke up. Good laughs were had all around. Nevertheless, it's true that since I've started 'putting on my eyebrows' I am definitely becoming a fan.

make up for ever mufe eyebrown pencil #4 swatch review

make up for ever mufe eyebrown pencil #4 swatch review
The MUFE eyebrow pencils are exclusive to Sephora and No. 4 is described as dark taupe. I think it matches with my natural hair color quite well. The lead of the pencil is dry and hard which allows for very precise lines though I don't prefer using it when the pencil is too sharp. I dash lines throughout my brows and I'm done and ready to go! The color stays put the whole day and doesn't fade nor melt. The pencil itself has lasted me about 4 months and I'm about 1/4 through it.

This is a great product for beginners (which I am). I didn't want to be fiddling around with powder and a brush and using a pencil allows for more control. The only thing I would add to my routine is maybe getting a eyebrow gel of some kind. My eyebrows tend to get unruly if I forget to trim them (which is often) and getting something to set them in place for the day would be nice. But otherwise, can't really go wrong with this pencil though there are loads of drugstore varieties out there for a cheaper price.

make up for ever mufe eyebrown pencil #4 swatch review

What's your go-to eyebrow product?

0 comments:

Post a Comment