Thursday 28 March 2013

Review: Korres Lip Butter Glaze in Jasmine

(Unfortunately photos in this post were lost due to The Great Deletion of 2014. Some efforts to re-do photos will be made but not all posts will be redone.)

I've notice that I've blogged a lot of lip product and unfortunately today's post is another one. I thought I had lost this tube of lip...gloss (?) but found it a jacket pocket recently. Have to say, am falling in love with this product again. 

korres lip butter glaze jasmine review swatch

korres lip butter glaze jasmine review swatch

The product info states that this is a lightweight, soothing lip butter with vibrant and shiny color,  which smells utterly delicious, and comes packaged in an easy-application tube. The Jasmine color is stated as a sheer neutral pink. As you can see from the lip swatch below the color is very sheer indeed. I find that it just lightens the color of my lips a little. 

One amazing thing about this product is the smell. I tried pinning down exactly what it reminded me of its COOKIES or at least, baked goods. It smells so good and sits quite well on the lips. This product is actually quite moisturizing and I feel like its great for days when I need a bit of moisture and just a bit of color. It isn't very sticky at all actually and coats my lips nicely. It has a slight gloss finish but I wouldn't say that it is 'shiny'. I think this is quite wearable and the formula is just so good.

korres lip butter glaze jasmine review swatch

At $18.50 CDN for 0.34oz this product isn't cheap but you only need a little bit of it so the tube has lasted a long time so far. One funny downside of this is that when the product is cold, squeezing it out of the tube is ridiculously difficult. I had to really squeeze both my thumbs onto the tube to push a little drop out. When it's warmer the gel moves more freely obviously. 

I do love how it is moisturizing and I absolutely love the smell! I'm so glad I found this again and have been using it a lot lately. I would really like to try more colors but there's a huge stash of lippies that I'm trying to get through. The color range is quite nice and I'm especially eyeing the one in Pomegranate.

Have you tried the Korres Lip Butter and Lip Butter Glazes? How have you found them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment